Unit 3 - Create your blog

     My name is Camryn Williams. I am currently dual enrolled into North Star and North Pole High School. A question I get asked all the time is whether I have a major yet. No. I am undecided. I battle back and forth between business and sports management.  I do not have many hobbies but I enjoy playing flag football. I play middle linebacker on defense and a blocker on offense. If I am not playing flag, I am likely hanging with friends. 


I find this picture appealing due to the STL arch in the background. I took this myself. 








I love music. I am consistently listening to music, to the point that I have trouble going without it. Days I can't wear my air pods to school are the hardest. Music gives me a sense of comfort. I do not play an instrument of any kind. My friends and I like to freestyle rap and listen to music. I have a super wide taste (except rock and country).  I had the time of my life. Since my dad shares his love of music with me, I enjoy listening to 80s/90s music. As well as nostalgic music, I love listening to newer r&b and rap. If I had to choose one genre to listen to it would have to be r&b/soul music. I want to go to more concerts and venues. Ice cube and Ludicrous are the only people I have seen in concert. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADUVr6doqt8 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xGhK6qgPtM





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Musical analysis #1 blog post

Unit 6 Take a Musical Trip - Camryn Williams

Musical Analysis #2 - Camryn Williams